- Substance baby sun care stick
Substance baby sun care stick
Chemical free, the Baby Sun Care Stick protects delicate young skin against harmful UVA & UVB rays, by using non nano, uncoated zinc oxide.
Safe for children of all ages, the non-greasy formula moisturizes with nourishing oils of Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil while soothing Calendula and Vitamin E offer skin reparative properties.
Water resistant and travel friendly, the Baby Sun Care Stick is easy to apply, especially on smaller patches of the face, lips, hands, nose and ears. Perfect for throwing in your bag or purse during outings, it's recommended you reapply your sun protection every 60-90 minutes.
It is always recommended to do a patch test before using. Apply liberally on exposed skin. Mineral sunscreens will often leave a white residue. This white residue is the active zinc oxide, which acts as a reflector to the sun’s rays. To reduce the whitening effect, rub in until the whiteness dissipates.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 20%
Helianthus annuus* (Sunflower Seed Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (from coconut oil), Calendula Officinalis* (Pot marigold) , Hypericum Perforatum* (St. John’s Wort), Simmondsia Chinensis* (Jojoba oil), Sesamum Indicum* (Sesame seed oil), Ricinus communis (Castor oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- non-nano, SPF 30 broad spectrum coverage
- moisturizing, with oils of Shea Butter (water barrier) and Jojoba oil, and soothing calendula flower
- active ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Sun block, protects against UVA/UVB rays, equivalent to SPF 30)
- .65 oz (18.4 g)
- made in Canada
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...