- rainbow loom
Friendship bracelets for the next generation, the Rainbow Loom has taken the crafting world by storm. The Rainbow Loom is an innovative tool that allows kids and adults to make bracelets, rings, necklaces, and more using small colourful rubber bands. Kids love getting to create one of a kind pieces that they can then share and trade with their friends. You'll love that it gets them away from the computer screen and builds their creativity, patience, motor skills, and self-esteem, all while sharing and having fun!
Invented by a dad in Michigan who wanted to take part in his daughters' bracelet making, but found his adult hands were too clumsy, the mechanical engineer by trade created a tool involving pegs and a board. After many critiques from his daughters and multiple prototypes, the rainbow loom was finally born. With countless tutorials and videos posted online, there are endless designs and techniques for making your very own Rainbow Loom masterpieces.
- box measures 12.25 x 5 x 1.75 inches
- includes rainbow loom, mini rainbow loom, hook with metal tip, 25 "C" clips, 600+ latex-free rubber bands, and complete instructions
- recommended for ages 8 and up
- winner of the 2014 Toy of the Year Award
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...